Tuesday, September 30, 2008

He's ready to go cruisin' now


We spent some time today installing the baby seat into Shelly's Range Rover. I sure wish those directions were only in one language. Between English, Spanish, Italian, and some other unidentified language I can hardly follow them.

Tomorrow is the day we get the car seat inspected by the nurses and the car dealership. I'm glad too because I'm just not sure that thing is in there right. For one thing, there are parts left over and there's an odd black strappy belt thing that looks like it could serve a useful purpose. But for now, it's pretty much just stuffed underneath the seat.

Regardless, and as usual, Daphne volunteered to try it out.


She seemed very comfortable there and didn't even move. As you can see, she actually started falling asleep in it.


Mike
Kansas City, MO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really hilarious. You've outdone yourself once again. Poor little Daph. She always looks like a deer in highlights. I always had that black strappy thing too, with all three girls, and I never did figure out what purpose it served.