Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Walk of Shame

Here he is...on the way to the bath tub on Tuesday night. This picture reminds me of why I'm glad the internet wasn't around when I was a kid. I'm sure there will be a day when he's really embarrassed this picture was posted. But until then...

These were taken today at the National Mall and the Smithsonian Museum.


We went to Georgetown this past weekend. Shelly went to see "He's just not that into you" with Jayna while Anderson and I wandered around the area and the pier. Anyway, there's a very popular place there called Georgetown Cupcake. This is the line we waited in to get in there.

And this is what we went home with.

Shelly will tell you it was well worth the wait.

Last Friday night we went to a car show at the DC Convention Center. Thought it was interesting that Anderson's stroller was almost half the size of this Smart Car.

This is the car I chose (if I had an extra 300K lying around that is).

And this is the one Shelly liked. Pretty cool huh?

Goodnight. We're looking forward to being back in KC this weekend!

Mike
Springfield, VA

No comments: