Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weekend at the farm

This past weekend we all enjoyed a nice relaxing time at my parents house in Oklahoma. As a reminder, here's a quick tally of all the animals there: two llamas (one is pregnant), three miniature ponies (one was born about two weeks ago), probably about 25 ducks, two large dogs, and one 2,000 pound pet cow.
He also saw my sister Marcy for the first time since Christmas.At my grandpa and grandma Essary's house.Before church on Sunday.Granny and Papa Essary.Cousins Addie and Lily (who were a big help babysitting him during the weekend).Outside with his granny.He loved swinging and riding on the Gator.One of their two big dogs, whose head is half the size of Anderson.Overall, as you can tell by the expression on his face, it was a great weekend!
Mike
Fort Riley, KS

2 comments:

Mandy said...

He is sooo cute! He smiles all the time!

Jayspee27 said...

Tell Marcy he likes me more than her!!! and I agree with Mandy. That is the happiest kid I think I have ever seen!