Sunday, July 13, 2008

Picture update

These two pics are from our visit a couple of weeks ago to the Lake of the Ozarks. We stayed with our friends Bill and Jackie in their houseboat. Does Shelly look cute in her maternity swimsuit?



These are from our 4th of July family get together at my parents house in Porter, OK. This was from our annual whiffle game prior to a huge fireworks celebration. Oh, and that is Lila the llama, a new addition at mom and dad's farm. She was giving me some pre-game advice. I was going to tease Shelly about everyone in the field with their hands on their hips or arms crossed while she was batting. But then I noticed that on my pic, although it was a sweet looking swing and great form, I think I whiffed it as you can still see the ball continuing its flight toward the catcher.







23 week ultrasound pic. 19 ounces and growing!



Mike
Kansas City, MO

No comments: