Saturday, November 1, 2008

Anderson's First Halloween


We enjoyed our first family Halloween last night. As you can see, Anderson enjoyed it by taking a little snooze. He was awake most of the evening primarily due to all the little trick or treaters ringing the doorbell. But of course by the time it was picture time he had clocked out for the evening, enjoying one of his 15 hours of daily sleep he's been getting (hopefully I don't jinx it). Daphne was a bumble bee. She loved wearing the body portion but wasn't real fond of the little cap.

Shelly bought this little outfit for him a few weeks ago. And just last Saturday she had the receipt out and was ready to take it back, thinking he would come after Halloween.

So I think he was happy to show off his outfit to our friends Becky and Cliff, who stopped by last night, and also to the pediatrician yesterday morning. By the way, in true Mike Essary tradition, he whizzed all over the doctor and the table and wall. My mom informed me that was one of my favorite things to do as a baby also.

So the boy makes me proud already.

Mike
Kansas City, MO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

P.S. www.theykeepgettingin.blogspot.com