Friday, April 4, 2008

The Beginning

So, I'll say the same thing most people say when they create their first blog. I can't believe I've finally hit the world of blogging. But nevertheless, here we are.

This blog will track my perspective of Shelly's mutiple birth pregnancy. Yeah, that's what it's called when more than one fetus is carried to term in a single pregnancy. You won't have to write that definition down on your tablet right now because that's only one little tidbit of information we will all learn as we go through the next 7 months, or as you girls called it...28 weeks.

I'll also list my location at the end of each blog since I'm only in one spot in the world for about a week at a time these days. More later!

Mike
Kansas City, MO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MIKEY! You're a blogger! And I'm so excited that we will be chatting about Shelly's weight gain and increasing breast size, all the weird cravings, etc...are you up for this?

Anonymous said...

Well, this should be fun to read your perspective on this trip! This is an exciting time.

Lisa said...

This should be amusing! Since you now know the difference between ovaries and a uterus and that you don't have either, we trust that you will say and do all the right things! About your head sewn to the carpet,.... I got it! Too funny!